Bloodcare net is a cellulosic oxide based sterile hemostatic, made from knitted, delicate to touch, with low density and excellent elasticity.
Due to the special design, Bloodcare Net products have superior strength, which differentiates them from other hemostasis resulting in the following benefits:
- Easy to handle even wet; Does not disintegrate when in contact with fluids.
- They do not curl at cutting.
- Ideal for use in laparoscopy.
- It can be sewn, if necessary, to maintain the position.
- Store at room temperature (5-25 ° C), do not require refrigeration.
- Touch the hemostatic properties completely in 12-72 hours; Is removed from the body in 7/21 days, leaving no residue behind.
- Biocompatible, biodegradable, non-acidifying, hemostatic designed from selected cotton.
- Hypoallergenic – No allergic or immune reactions have been reported, even after repeated applications.
- Helps wound healing.
- It has bactericidal and bacteriostatic properties due to the presence of carboxyl in the composition.
- It is recommended to be used in general and digestive surgery.
- No side effects have been reported by this date.